HR Enabler Program(HEP)
HR Enabler Program (HEP) is a core module conceived and developed by SarvHR aimed to indoctrinate and groom aspiring HR professionals. HEP is a unique program, designed by industry experts, which aims to provide practical training and experience to HR personnel in various aspects of HR management in different industry verticals. The HEP module is an endeavor by SarvHR to present to the industry, trained HR professionals who would be a value addition to the organizations and also to the HR industry as a whole.
HEP is a time-bound module, typically consisting of 22-25 sessions of about 2-3 hours each. Sessions are conducted by SarvHR Consultants who have industry experience of more than a decade.
The HEP would prove to be a strong advantage to:
- Fresh pass-outs from PG courses in HR management
- Career aspirants in the HR industry
- Working professionals keen to enhance their knowledge and skills
The highlights of the HEP are:
- Preliminary Assessment: The candidate is thoroughly assessed by the session lead in order to identify his/her strengths and inadequacies. This would enable minor customizations in the HEP to suit the exact needs of the candidate
- Training Module: The training module aims to educate the candidates in all aspects of HR, including manpower planning, induction & training, performance management, compensation and benefit management, drafting of policies and strategies, etc. The module includes class room sessions, case studies, discussions, mandatory practical exercises and assignments, etc.
- Evaluation and Certification: At the end of the training module, candidates are evaluated through written tests, interview assessments, etc. for the critical appraisal of the candidate’s job fitment and his/her understanding of various HR cycles. The candidate will be awarded with a certificate upon qualification. SarvHR may provide assistance in placements for the candidates at the end of the module.
The HEP module, as designed by SarvHR, enables the candidates with insights into the various aspects of HR from a practical perspective, and thereby, to enhance their competency in the industry.