SarvHR endeavours to provide a comprehensive approach to identifying, attracting and on-boarding the best possible talent, in order to meet the business needs efficiently and effectively. Such recruitment solutions are exclusive and highly customized, and can range from staff augmentation to fully outsourced services, depending upon the needs of the client. This is ensured through the experience and knowledge of the SarvHR employees who have been in the industry for more than a decade.
Talent acquisition services at SarvHR encompass:
- Head hunting: This consists of identifying, finding and persuading the right kind of person to fill in the gaps and add value to the client organization. A clear understanding of the industry enables SarvHR to adopt a strategic and customized approach to attract the best talent with required skill set to fulfil the work-force requirements.
- Conducting Mass Interviews:SarvHR aids the company to conduct large scale interviews through well-organized job fairs, campus drives, walk-ins, etc. and also takes up the identification, selection and recruitment of candidates through these processes.
- Permanent Hiring: Permanent hiring solutions are perfect for companies who need human resources but are short of recruiting resources and time. Under such circumstances, SarvHR provides customized hiring services for mid and high level management roles.
- Temporary recruitment desk: This is a time-bound model, in which SarvHR Consultants work at the client company premises in close association with the core employees to understand and fulfil the human resource recruitment needs of the client.
- Credential Verification: SarvHR also undertakes a basic background check while recruiting employees in order to maintain the integrity of the organization. Reference checks, verification of education qualifications and past experience credentials, etc. all form parts of this service which enables the building of an efficient and effective employee and management work base.
- Selection Support: SarvHR works in close co-ordination with the hiring authority of client organization through the process of selection of the candidate. SarvHR Consultants conduct interviews on behalf of their clients and identify the best possible candidates in terms of job and culture fitment into the client organization.
SarvHR, with its industry expertise, utilizes multiple techniques for the evaluation and assessment . Techniques to evaluate the prospective employees/ candidates include various types of job simulations, such as group discussions, interviews with clients or subordinates, various psychological tests, etc. SarvHR also designs other tools and techniques such as fact finding exercises, decision making problems along with proper oral presentations, written communication exams, etc. These may be used by the client to assess candidate behavior, motivation levels, and other parameters which may be essential for the success of the company.